Saturday 18 February 2017

Evaluation Q3




Research institutions3 from GretaAsMedia


Out of the institutions that I have researched,Bauer and Rhinegold seem to be the ones that would be most suitable, and interested in distributing my magazines.
However, Bauer would  not be interested due to the fact that they have MOJO in their possession already, and  so many magazines in distribution already. I would've liked to choose them because of how modern, media involved they are, and how wide spread they are across the globe, how successful their business is, which would make them reliable in my eyes.

Rhinegold would be a good distributor because of the fact that they are really interested in niche audiences, and because of that they do not distribute many magazines, and not all of them are music, therefore, I believe they would be interested in cooperating with my magazine. I also really like them because like Bauer, they are very much involved in social media which creates interest within the young audience, which is exactly what I am targeting.

So, therefore, I have decided that Rhinegold would be the most suitable for my magazine as they are interested in niche audiences and are up to date with modernity.

1 comment: